Happy Tuesday friends! Today's episode is a fun one. Jen Gardner is back again to chat with me about how the heck she keeps her home so dang clean ;) Jen is one of the cleanest people I know and I've literally swiped her surfaces for dust before and let me tell you... you won't find any. So I decided to bring her on and pick her brain about how she keeps things clean even with a busy toddler and an Etsy shop to run. We had a lot of fun and I think you'll find some really great tips and tricks you can implement in your home as well. I know I did! Some things we covered were:
- When Jen finds time for the nitty gritty stuff (you know.. scrubbing bathrooms and dusting baseboards)
- Hacks to keep the grime at bay before it starts
- How her to-do-list system keeps her on top of the cleaning
- Our favorite go-to cleaning products
Have a listen and then let me know in the show notes what your biggest takeaways were! Here's to clean homes and clear minds!
- Thieves Cleaner (If you'd like to check out the cleaner and don't already have a distributor, feel free to use my member number -- 2957186)
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dyson Cordless Vaccuum (my favorite! I got mine refurbished off of Groupon, but amazon also has great sales if you catch it at the right time)
- Bissel Cordless Vaccum (great for a quick pick up - best for handling food particles)
If you haven't already, I'd love it if you took a minute to leave an iTunes review! It means the world to me and it really helps more people find the show! I read each and every review and I love getting your feedback! Thanks for your support, friends.